Many of you come to this blog for state-of-the-art weather predictions based on the latest technology. Others look for insights derived fro...
Home / Archives for Januari 2011
Minggu, 30 Januari 2011
Jumat, 28 Januari 2011
There has been a lot of bad information distributed by some media outlets about La Nina and this winter (e.g., "Where is La Nina",...
Rabu, 26 Januari 2011
Senin, 24 Januari 2011
Sabtu, 22 Januari 2011
Kamis, 20 Januari 2011
Selasa, 18 Januari 2011
Senin, 17 Januari 2011
Sabtu, 15 Januari 2011
During the past few days a great deal of information has come in about the amount of radiation reaching the U.S. from the Fukushima reactor...
Florida Weather Overview The state of Florida has a duel local climate climate regime. The northern facet of the state reviews all 4 sea...
Unless you have been dwelling within the center of nowhere for the final few years, probabilities are you have heard about world warming o...
It is often true that California and the Northwest are often in contention for the wet stuff (and we usually win!). We have seen a number o...
Plant spirit shamans - herbal healers who work with herbs, ritual, and the parts - have lengthy recognized that the realm isn't made o...
What occurs inside the Arctic does now not reside inside the Arctic. What does this imply to you? Researchers state that Hurricane Harvey ...
A lot of people have been complaining about our weather lately, some even going as far as preparing plaintive videos: The recent two weeks h...
Suncadia Resort There is a a nice (if somewhat tony) resort on the eastern side of the Cascades in Cle Elum called Suncadia (see picture ...
So close and yet so far.... The latest visible satellite photo says it all....the low center is spinning offshore of our coast, too far to b...
There was lots of excitement in my department around 4:45 PM today! A strong convergence zone had set up this afternoon in cool, unstable ai...
- Dry, Sun, and Modified Arctic Air
- The Real Deal about La Nina and The Upcoming Weath...
- Tale of Two Half Months and the Banana Belt
- Where is La Nina?
- A Great Irony, A Little Rain, And Then Dry
- Huge Intense Storm in the Pacific
- Warm, Wet, and Windy
- Freezing Rain Hits the Northwest
- WeatherFest, Money, and the Aftermath
- 10:30 PM Nowcast
- 6 PM Nowcast
- Nowcast at 4 PM
- Snow Update
- Brief Snow, Then Rain and Wind
- Major Lowland Snowstorm Out, Windstorm-Heavy Rain ...
- Chances of Major Snowstorm Fading
- Historic Snowstorm This Week?
- What is the Coldest Time of the Day?
- Major Weather Changes Ahead and Scattered Light Sn...
- Common Core Math Standards: Worse for Our Kids an...
- ▼ Januari (23)